Monday, March 28, 2011

Designing for the Designer







Since it's a lazy Monday at our house and the wedding we worked on this past weekend has yet to upload the photo's themselves on my computer. I thought I would share with you an oldie but goody!

Yes, this wedding was from long ago but the bride just handed over some of these beautiful images (thanks, Jessica).

Over the years we have had the opportunity to do some really unique wedding and events for friends and family. We love to do this it truly is an honor!

Designing a wedding with a couple is really a reflection of what they love, who they love and most importantly the love that made them a couple. This is what the details of a wedding is all about!

Working with Jessica I will admit was a bit daunting! For all of you that know her and her design talents you know what I mean! On most days you can find her in her fabulous studio Design Savvy Maui hard at work creating the wonderful details inside a clients home.


Jessica gave me wonderful direction (ha ha) and I quote " let's go with white and you do whatever... I trust you!" As you can imagine most of my sleepless nights at this time I can blame on her!

As you can see the day was nothing less than beautiful (thank you team BGF) just like the bride! All the thanks and more I received when she walked into the tent amongst the million of candles and quietly she said to herself "Oh My god" and looked at me and smiled and said "thank you!" It was an honor to be a part of the McLellan history!


Love & Aloha,

MG


Photographer: Kaua Photography

1 comment:

bestseoservicescomapny said...

Getting the right moment captured requires a lot of planning, the perfect lighting and the right moment of shot.A professional wedding photographer and video grapher makes a happy couple. You can get budget wedding photographers in kauai, Hawaii and based on the wedding photographer reviews you can read on top review websites and forums, you can list your top five choices to finalise from for the perfect shoot.